The Heavy Light FZ is the first and already legendary suit in the Ursuit drysuit range. Made from a lightweight yet durable triple-layer material, the outer side of the suit provides less drag in the water and the lightweight and telescopic cut allows for even air distribution. Thanks to the machine-glued PU seams, the suit stays dry in all conditions.
The Heavy Light series started in 1992 when the Swedish Defence Forces tested all available dry suits. The testing lasted two years, and finally the first Heavy Light drysuit was decided upon. Since then, it has been one of the most popular dry suits in the world and, despite its military background, is highly sought after by sport divers.
– Suit weight: approx. 3.6 kg (size L)
– covered dry zip at the front of the suit
– material: black trilaminate 230 g/m2
– warm, sealed latex neck
– separate neoprene hood (also attached on request)
– automatic release valve
– rotary blow-in valve (INT)
– reinforced back and knees
– 4 mm neoprene boots, latex surface
– integrated drying loops
– D-rings on both sides
– latex neck and wrist area
– thigh pocket with Velcro strap
The suit comes with a storage bag, a medium-pressure hose, a cap, zip lubricant, talcum powder and patches for repair.